About the Board
The Zoning Board of Appeals was established by the Fairborn City Charter, Article VI, Section 6.04, and revised by Ordinance No. 15-08. This board consists of five members serving five-year terms. The Board of Zoning Appeals hears and decides appeals from administrative decisions on the enforcement or interpretation of City zoning codes. The Board is also charges with reviewing petitions for zoning variances.
Held the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6pm in the City of Fairborn Council Chambers located at 44 West Hebble Avenue Fairborn, Ohio 45324
- Debbie Downes, Member, Term Expires: December, 31, 2023
- Gerry Coen, Member, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Clint Allen, Member, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Chris Meder, Member, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Warren Brown, Member, Term Expires: December 31, 2019