The Tax Incentive Review Council (TIRC) was established by Resolution Number 24-97 and amended by Resolution Number 137-06. The TIRC annually reviews and evaluates the performance of active Enterprise Zone Agreements to determine whether or not the individual businesses have met the requirements of the agreement.
Meets annually for program review in the Fairborn Government Center at 44 West Hebble Avenue Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
This council is comprised of seven members: the City Manager (or designee), the County Auditor (or designee), the Finance Director (or designee), a member of Council appointed by the Mayor, a member of the Fairborn Board of Education, and two citizen members appointed by the City Manager.
- Rob Anderson, City Manager
- Tim Steininger, Member of Council appointed by Mayor
- David Graham, County Auditor
- Randy Groves, Finance Director
- Mark North, Member of the Board of Education
- Riad Ajami, Minority Public Member appointed by the City Manager
- Vijay Gupta, Public Member appointed by the City Manager
Assistant City Manager