The regular schedule for Fairborn City Council meetings is the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6pm in Council Chambers located at the Government Center, 44 West Hebble Avenue Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Agendas and Minutes
Special Meeting: December 9, 2019 at 5:30pm, Fairborn Board of Education Building, 306 E. Whittier Avenue, Fairborn, Ohio View Meeting Notice
Standing L to R: Rob Hoffman, Kevin Knepp, Tana Stanton, and Clint Allen
Sitting L to R: Donna Wilson, Mayor Paul Keller, Colin Morrow
To serve as the City's legislative body in order to provide and enhance City services, assure orderly growth, and promote the general welfare for the good of the entire community.
Making Fairborn "A City in Motion"
It is the desire of the City Council to effectively map out Fairborn's Economic Future to revitalize its economy by creating a comprehensive strategy to improve the business climate as well as the quality of life for residents. View the Roadmap to Fairborn's Economic Future (PDF).
- Appoint a City Manager.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Enact ordinances and resolutions.
- Meet in official sessions on the first and third Monday of each month.
- Participate in State and regional committees.
- Present proclamations, keys to the City, and other forms of recognition to deserving individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- Set Policy.
- Uphold the City's Charter and Codified Ordinances.