The regular schedule for Fairborn City Council meetings is the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6pm in Council Chambers located at the Government Center, 44 West Hebble Avenue Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
You can view the council meetings here: Watch Fairborn's 24 hour Live Stream
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Agendas and Minutes
Special Meeting Notice: Special Meeting on Monday, October 12th, and Tuesday, October 13th (if necessary) at 5:30 pm, located at Spark 305 West Main Street, Fairborn, Ohio 45324. Please View Meeting Notice and Agenda
To serve as the City's legislative body in order to provide and enhance City services, assure orderly growth, and promote the general welfare for the good of the entire community.
Making Fairborn "A City in Motion"
It is the desire of the City Council to effectively map out Fairborn's Future to revitalize its economy by creating a comprehensive strategy to improve the business climate as well as the quality of life for residents. Please see the 2020 City Council Goals.
5-Year Capital Improvement Plan
Please see the link for the proposed 5-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
- Appoint a City Manager.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Enact ordinances and resolutions.
- Meet in official sessions on the first and third Monday of each month.
- Participate in State and regional committees.
- Present proclamations, keys to the City, and other forms of recognition to deserving individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- Set Policy.
- Uphold the City's Charter and Codified Ordinances.