tour fairborn link

Reporting Code Violations

If you are aware of a possible property code violation, there are several ways to alert a Code Enforcement Officer. You can submit a complaint by one of the following:

Complaints should include the address of the subject property and the specific nature of the concern. It is important to give a detailed description of the location as possible if the actual address is unknown (i.e., northwest corner of...). If we cannot locate the correct property, we may not be able to address the complaint.

Quick Links

stay up to date on all things fairborn

Newsletter Sign-up

estimated population

commercial land available


year incorporated

median home value