tour fairborn link

Establish Utility Service

Every Fairborn residence must have water, sewer, and sanitation (trash removal and street sweeping) services. Residents must contract with the City for these services within one week of taking possession of a property (closing date, if buying the property, or move-in date if rental or land contract), unless the property owner provides these services.

Get Signed Up

All non-owner persons opening an account must provide an emailed copy of the lease or land contract to: Please include a phone number in the body of the email. 

When the account is created, a City of Fairborn representative will contact you by phone to finish setting up the account. Email requests will be answered no later than the following business day.  

The utility account must be in the name of the person legally responsible for the property. You cannot sign up for service if you or anyone listed on the lease, contract, deed, or settlement statement has an unpaid bill from a prior address. Outstanding bills must be paid before the water service will be connected at another address.

Once an account is opened, any changes to the account holder's information may require documentation.

For additional questions, you can contact us at 937-754-3007.
To get your Utility Service set up you can visit us at the Utilities Department at 44 West Hebble Avenue.

stay up to date on all things fairborn

Newsletter Sign-up

estimated population

commercial land available


year incorporated

median home value