tour fairborn link

Fire Station Number 4

Fire Station Number 4

444 W Funderburg Road 
Fairborn, OH 45324

Contact
Mike Riley 
937-754-3080

Located on Funderburg Road near Dayton-Yellow Springs Road, this station primarily responds to the southwest portion of the City and Bath Township, including. This station also covers Wright State University. It was originally built in 1975, and remodeled in 2007. Station Number 4 houses Medic 4, Quint 4, Quint 5 and Reserve Medic 7. The station is staffed 24/7 by four or five personnel, depending on the daily staffing. When staffing allows, Quint 4's crew consists of a Company Officer, Pump Operator and a Firefighter. Two additional Firefighters are assigned to the Medic unit. The additional Firefighter on the Quint is lost when staffing is limited to four personnel. All personnel are Paramedic certified, and all front-line apparatus is Advanced Life Support (ALS) equipped.

This station also has a police sub-station.
Fire Station Number 4




Subfacilities

FS #4 Afternoon Ride Along
FS #4 Evening Ride Along
FS #4 Morning Ride Along

Other Link
Fairborn Fire Department

stay up to date on all things fairborn

Newsletter Sign-up

estimated population

commercial land available

1950

year incorporated

median home value