COVID-19 INFORMATION --> PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM COVID
The City of Fairborn Fire Department, Greene County, Ohio, is a career organization comprised of 48 firefighter/ paramedics. The City of Fairborn is a growing community with a current population of approximately 33,000 located next to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The fire department has 4 fire stations covering 13.7 square miles and responds to approximately 7000 runs annually.
- To provide the quickest response at the appropriate level to all calls for assistance;
- To respond with sufficient force and necessary resources to calls requiring our intervention;
- To ensure the highest level of safety to members of our organization and the public we serve,
- To provide the best trained and well-equipped professional workforce possible;
- To provide our customers with a comprehensive life-safety program consisting of fire prevention, code enforcement, public education, and injury prevention programs;
- To safeguard the public trust by a faithful commitment to customer service, and to spend wisely the public funds entrusted to us;
- To provide the means whereby persons with whom we interact may communicate their needs and concerns
View a listing of the Fairborn Fire Department's stations and where to find them.