To provide assistance to both supervisors and employees in developing a work environment to enhance job satisfaction and the quality of services provided by hiring and maintaining the best possible people, and to process all personnel services in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Administer and coordinate discipline and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate and provide training for City employees, especially supervisors.
- Coordinate employee benefits such as health insurance, life insurance, Workers' Compensation, sick leave, vacation, holidays, and other pertinent fringe benefits.
- Develop, review, and revise Personnel Rules and Regulations as needed.
- Process all personnel actions such as promotions, merit increases, and performance appraisals.
- Provide support services for union negotiations.
- Publish/e-mail other necessary employee communications.
- Recruitment and testing for all required position vacancies.
Fairborn Human Resources Department
44 West Hebble Avenue
Fairborn, Ohio 45324
Email Fairborn Human Resources
General office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM on weekdays. All City offices are closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, MLK Day Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (offices close at noon), Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve (offices close at noon).