Community Park Shelter 5
Community Park (PDF)
Parks & Recreation Division
Shelter 5 holds up to 25.
Shelter reservations begin February 1 of each year. The current rate for a shelter for City of Fairborn residents is only $10; the non-resident fee is $25.
All fees collected are non-refundable. Fees are due at the time of reservation. Refunds will not be issued in the event of a cancellation or due to weather; however, dates may be changed in advance if facilities are available.
Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing a reservation you agree to the following terms as well as the Parks Rules and Regulations (under More Information) provided on this website:
- I will hold harmless the City of Fairborn, its elected officials, officers, employees, volunteers, servants, and agents of from any and all actions, claims, demands for damages, costs, loss of services, expenses and compensation, on or account of, or in any way growing out of, any and all personal injury or property damage which may result to groups or individuals as a result of the activity at the facility.
- I have read the reservation conditions and park rules and agree to all of them; I also have the authority to commit to this agreement.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.