Head to Central Park and try out the new Fitness Court! There are seven different types of exercises you can do to get moving. Check out the class offerings below, or you can download the Fitness Court app on both google play and iOS app stores.
- In partnership between Holden Health, LLC and the City of Fairborn we offer Fairborn Fitness Drop-in Class: Wednesday, September 4thfrom 6-7pm at Central Park, Fitness Court. Fee: $5 Drop-in, Ages: 14+. This one-time drop-in class let you try the regular Holden Health Fairborn Fitness Session before it begins. No obligation to register for the full session. Learn how to use the Fitness Court through strength and cardio training and utilize HITT, intervals, circuits and games. No registration is required. For more information on future programs, visit www.FitnessTimeDayton.com.
- In partnership between Holden Health, LLC and the City of Fairborn we offer Fairborn Fitness Session: September 15-October 27, Sundays 8:15-9:15am/Wednesdays 6:00-7:00pm at Central Park, Fitness Court, Fee: $110 per session, Ages: 14+. Classes consist of strength & cardio training and utilize HITT, intervals, circuits and games. All fitness levels welcome. Rain Location: Bath Township Park. Pre-registration is required. There is NO class on Sept. 29th. To register and pay, visit www.fitnesstimedayton.com
- Thursday nights for Battle Fit 7-8pm
- Beginner HIIT class on the 1st sat. of the month from 10-10:30am
- Boot Camp class on the 3rd Sat. of the month from 9-10am
- HIIT class Tuesday and Thursday nights 5:30p-6:20p