Contractor RegistrationAnnual registration is required for all contractors working in the right-of-way. The contractor will be provided with a complete packet of standards and specifications.
- The contractor will need to submit the following to become registered:
- Completed contractor registration application
- $25 fee (check payable to the City of Fairborn)
- Completed City of Fairborn Income Tax forms
- Certificate of Contractor Registration
- Completed bond form with $10,000 Bond
- Proof of public liability and property damage insurance which shall protect your company, your subcontractors and the City from all claims for damages for personal injuries, including accidental death, in the sum of one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) for any one person injured, with an aggregate of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) for any one accident and which shall protect them from claims for property damage in the sum of one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) which claims may arise from your operations as a contractor and referred to above.
Inspection Scheduling Requirements
Call 937-754-3055 at least 24 hours prior to the requested inspection time. Provide the address, permit number, type of work, and contact number. Concrete must be poured the same day it is inspected.