The Public Works Department provides community-wide services for the safety, welfare and convenience of the citizens of Fairborn. This includes operation and maintenance of:
- 136 miles of street
- 142 miles of sanitary sewer
- 123 miles of storm sewer
- 159 miles of water main,
- a water treatment plant
- a wastewater treatment plant
- five water towers
- all traffic lights and street signage
- all city-owned vehicles including police and fire units
- oversight of a third party trash collection service.
These duties are carried out by the following divisions: Engineering, Equipment Maintenance, Streets and Sanitation, and Water and Sewer.
Use the links to the left to explore the services and other information for each division. In addition, service issues of a non-emergency nature may be reported to the appropriate division by reporting a concern here.
Public Works Director