LEVEL II FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC APPLICATION
** Accepting both Certified Entry Level and Lateral Transfer applications **
The Fairborn Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. Join the ranks of a great department and an incredible community.
Salary range $54,075.84 - $78,769.60 annually with excellent fringe benefits. You must meet the following requirements:
• Ohio Certified Firefighter Level 2 AT TIME OF APPLICATION
• Ohio Certified Paramedic AT TIME OF APPLICATION
• CPAT or Firefighter Physical Ability Certification prior to hire.
• High School Graduate or G.E.D Certificate
• Must be physically capable of performing all duties for the position.
• Visual acuity 20/20 corrected.
• Must hold a valid unrestricted Ohio Motor Vehicle Operator’s License at time of appointment.
Veterans must provide (at time of application) a copy of DD214 showing HONORABLE DISCHARGE to receive veteran’s preference points on passing test scores. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Apply ONLINE from Monday, January 4, 2021, to Monday, January 25, 2021.https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/fairbornoh
** Please share this information with others. **