- Bid Opportunities View and respond to available bidding opportunities with the City of Fairborn.
- Change of Address Need to change your address for utilities or for City taxes? Find out how.
- Demographics The City of Fairborn has compiled certain demographic information and made it available in an easy-to-navigate format.
- Emergency Notifications Hyper-Reach is an ideal way to communicate with the community in both emergency and non-emergency situations. Find out how to sign up for this service.
- Employment Opportunities View and apply for available employment opportunities with the City of Fairborn.
- Frequently Requested Forms View the most-requested items and forms by citizens and visitors of Fairborn.
- Pay Utility Bills Online Pay your utility bills to the City of Fairborn using our online service.
- Public Records Requests (PDF) Complete and submit this form to request records and documents from the City of Fairborn.
- Report a Concern Notify us about a general concern or service request.
- Recreation Programs The Fairborn Parks and Recreation Division feels there is something for everyone when it comes to recreational fun. Many of the activities are annual events, and new activities have been added.
- Reserve a Park Shelter Find out how to reserve one of the City's many park shelters for your next event.
- Streets & Sanitation The Streets and Sanitation Division is responsible for coordinating with the city trash-hauling contractor, keeping streets clean, removing snow, and more.
- Utilities Learn more about utility services provided by the City and how to pay your bills.
- Victim Assistance The Fairborn/Beavercreek Victim Assistance Program provides direct services to all misdemeanor crime victims and witnesses in the Fairborn Municipal Court jurisdiction in Greene County.
stay up to date on all things fairborn
commercial land available